Monday, July 30, 2012

WINNERS!!!

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for the delay in announcing Gilby's Birthday/400 Followers winner-we have been out of town & are getting ready to leave again.

The winner is Vannessa!
Congrats Vannessa! Gilby & I know you are just going to LOVE your Doggie Bag!!! Please  email me with your 411.

Now, on to the winner of the Super Hero Blog Hop.
The winner is mamawcindy! Congrats! Please email me with your 411 as well.

Thanks for playing everyone!
Gilby & I will be back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy:) I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I was just stopping to say hello:) It seemed like my posts were working via email but I've only received post emailed so far and I wonder if it's blogger...Errr. I will continue to work on it:) Your projects below were ADORALE!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Love the blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It