Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Freshman Graduation Card

This card I did for my son Brandon's end of school year at FUMA.
He's done so well there and continue s to thrive, this was his second year.
He loves it there and has fallen in love with FB & LAX.
We are all so PROUD of him!!
(FUMA stands for Fork Union Military Academy)



Recipe:
Card stock & papers, just a mix of what I had
Most images were from SM~football for life~freshman~clipboard~water bottle & weights
Books~ D-PDCT
Stars & FUMA~PSB
Stickers were from various companies ( I couldn't find any track or lacrosse stuff), so I called http://www.myhomescrapbookstore.com/  & she delivered the stickers to me. How great is that!!!
She has an online assortment of tons of stuff that she will ship to you. 

Have a Great Day & Thank you for looking,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It