Friday, September 10, 2010

Altered Journal

This is a Journal I altered a while back for my bff.  I wanted something to go with the butterfly and peace card I made for her.  I specifically wanted a journal with dividers and the only one I could find was really ugly, so I took the covers off and decided to make my own.  I don't have a bind it all, so I cut the chipboard out from my Cricut and used a hole punch to thread the wire back through.  Let's just say that before this project I wanted a bind it all, but after making this, I reeeealllly want one now!!!!!!  I hope you like it.





I don't know if you can all the cards, but some of them are really funny!  For some strange reason some of my photos are missing, I would click on a picture and then it would bring up one I had already posted. Strange....wish I knew more about this stuff.  Anyway, everything I used except for the "n" and the ribbon was from the Unwritten collection from Reminisce, which I got from http://www.acherryontop.com/  . The "n" is Tim Holtz Letter Grunge board that I just painted with acrylic paints,added the ribbon for some more pizazz.


GILBY REALLY LOVES COMMENTS...HIS TAIL JUST WAGS AWAY!!!

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It