Welcome to the Tax Day Blues Blog Hop!!! First I want to thank Angie for letting me to be on this hop. Below is a list of the bloggers participating in the hop, in case you get lost along the way. I am #9 on the hop, if you came from Mary http://marebearscraps.blogspot.com/ you are on the right track!
Along the Hop, you will see many different crafts, everyone is incredibly talented. I know you will have a lots of fun!!!
1. Angie, TuttleTime, http://atuttletime.blogspot.com/
2. Ellen, Craft Monkey, http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/
3. Tristan, Tristan’s Time4Craftin, http://tristans-time-4-craftin.blogspot.com/
4. Tammy, Nesting Pretty, http://nestingpretty.blogspot.com/
5. Elaine, Expressions by Elaine, http://expressionsbyelaine.blogspot.com/
6. Angelia, http://angeliaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/
7. Belinda, Bee’s Hive of Drama, http://www.beeshiveofdrama.blogspot.com/
8. Mary, http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmarebearscraps.blogspot.com
9. Wendy, http://gilbyscraftster.blogspot.com/ (me)
10. Jackie, http://mybasketofscraps.blogspot.com/
11. Jill, http://thescrapoholic.blogspot.com/
12. Leah, http://www.leahscarddesigns.com/
14. Mary J., http://maryjaminski.blogspot.com/
15. Tiffany, http://mysweetlemonadedreams.blogspot.com/
16. Monica, http://scraps2treasure.blogspot.com/
For my project I made my first tri-fold card! Super easy, I don't know why it's taken so long for me to try it. Martha Stewart's Scoreboard really made it easy for me, she has all the dimensions listed on where to score for several different card shapes, envelopes and even, boxes!!! I would highly recommend it!!! Well enough about Martha, and on to my card!!! Sorry about the fuzzy pictures, you can click on each one to get a better look.
Meet Ralph "The Taxman"
Sure, he looks friendly, but don't be deceived...Ive heard that his coworkers call him
"The Auditator" !!!
Wait a minute, who's that???
It's his Arche Enemy of course!!!
Coming to save the day!!!
He's flying through the air,
bringing Refunds to Everyone!!!
Thank you REFUNDMAN!!!
Another Tax Day Saved!!!
I found Ralph and Refundman at "Dude Time Doodles" http://www.dudetimedoodles.com/They have some really great "Guy" Digis there!!!Their real names are "Revenge of the Nerd" and "Henry Hero" and I colored them with Copics
The card measures 9 x 6 3/4 and is scored at 2 1/4 and 6 3/4.
Red and Blue card stock-AC Summer
Patterned paper-AC-Tea Party, cut 6 x 2
Fonts-"Chipper" (front) and "Hey Arnold" (inside). I found "Hey Arnold" (yes the cartoon) at TypeNow.net
Cuttlebug-Stars (pockets for $)
Pop Dots (for Ralph)
Wobble (to make Refundman fly) :D
Now, did someone say BLOG CANDY??? Of course there's BLOG CANDY!!!
I couldn't decide on what CANDY to give out, so I decided on a GOODY BAG/BOX, of course filled with GOODIES!!!
To be eligible, you have to play my little game. You need to leave a comment on this post & your answer, along with a way to get in touch with you. Gilby and I would also like you to follow along the hop & leave some luvin' at each stop. As always, you DON'T have to be follower to win, but if you LIKE what you see, Gilby and I would love it!!!
Boy, this is a LONG post! Sorry about that. So on to the ?
Can you guess how much my REFUND was??? I'll give you a few of hints:
#1~ There is only one "bill" in each pocket of the card.
#2~ I'm using some of it in the morning to stop by Starbucks for a Double Tall 4 Pump SF Vanilla, Soy Latte', Extra Hot or maybe a Double Tall Cinnamon Dole with 2 Splendas, extra hot. Hmm??? I am way over due for Starbucks!!!
#3~ I won't have much left after my Starbucks. :(
The cut off time for comments is 11:59pm Monday EST. Random.org will pick a winner on Tuesday & I will post it later that evening.
Your next stop is: Jackie, http://mybasketofscraps.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by!!!