Wednesday, January 30, 2013

FAVORITE PROJECTS OF 2012

Hi Everyone!

Can't believe it's been over 4 months since I last blogged! I really didn't do much blogging or creating last year, but this year I hope to do better, no promises though. ;-) Sometime life just gets out of control & other things take priority.

It's probably a little late for this, but I wanted to list of some of my favorite projects of 2012. I think normally you have a list of like 12, but I'm not even sure that I made 12 projects!

So here are my top 6 projects of 2012.







Okay, so there it is my first blog post of 2013! 

See you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous projects ~ great recap! I'm gonna keep bugging you to show me what you're working on! Hugs, Kendra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It