Wednesday, February 13, 2013

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Hi Everyone!

Happy Valentines Day!
I had this idea for a card brewing in my mind for a while. It didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted, but I'm still happy with it. I have been crazy about Paper Smooches stamps lately, but I only have a few sets, so it's great that I can use them with some of the other stamps I have from other companies. I love when you can mix it up, especially for stamp hoarders like myself!...LOL

I didn't have any red lipstick & my lips are kind of chapped right now, so I thought PS's little lip stamp was perfect for the little love note. I'm entering it into Paper Smooches current challenge, where it's all about Hearts & for their March Guest Designer position.


I used 4 Paper Smooches Stamp Sets:
Hearts "Bee Mine" & "A Little Lovin" I added the arrow to the 2 hearts at the top
Love & Lips "Bee Mine"
I "Alphadot"

Other Products I used:
Postage Stamp & You.-The Stamps of Life "Postage to Stamp"
Pattern Paper My Minds Eye "Love You"
Cardstock-PTI
Inks Stephanie Barnard Colorbox-Strawberry & Licorice
Foam Dots

As always, Gilby & I love your comments...his tail just wags away when he sees me smile!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It