Saturday, May 1, 2010

NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY CHALLENGES @ www.mypinkstamper.com/



HAWAIIAN TURTLE TAG

NSD CHALLENGE #2 "GETTING SCRAPPY"
The very talented Julie of "My Pink Designers" had us use up some of our old scraps.
I thought rather than use scraps of paper I had, I would use scraps of old cricut cuts I had in an old tin. I either cut these at the wrong size or didn't end up using them all.

Well this is what I came up with, think everything is from but the circle is from WIMG, circle is probably from G&BS (it has an embossed from on the other side). The platform for the flower is a cupcake, I even found the ribbon in my scraps. Finally I used "Hi" from MPS SSO stamps, I didn't have an aloha.

Even though it's very small I feel like I did my part to recycle today. :)

Thanks for looking.
Wenderoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It