Sunday, April 11, 2010

MPS Challenge (First challenge I've ever entered)



"Cruising through the jungle in my fab convertable"

The picture doesn't do it justice, I'm really happy this card, it has lots of bling and glitter.

MPS and her designers had a challenge this weekend and the winner would get the CREATE A CRITTER CART!!!!!!!! So I had to enter. You had to use your cricut along with the colors pink, green and black.

Since we've been talking about spring I instantly thought of the Zebra in the convertable on the Paisley cart.

This was the first time I used this cart and I found it a little misleading when it came to what would be the shift part on layer 1. I was never able to find that image, so I cut the basic zebra/car shape out twice. I used AC Cardstock for the zebra & car. The green and pink paper are from Animal Crackers, various bling and glittered flower were just in my stash. Then of course the sentiment was from MPS Simply Sweet Occasions.

Thanks for looking,
Wendy

3 comments:

  1. That is an adorable card Wendy. I love it! Thanks for participating in the MPS Color Challenge

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and this cartridge. I was able to cut all the layers when I used this for a layout and a card. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card...loving the colors used! Great card for first challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It