Monday, August 2, 2010

Thanks a Melon

Needed a thank you card, so thought I'd try the Just Because Cards for some inspiration.  I ended up just using regular white card stock & envelope, because I didn't like the score marks on the actual cut card from the cart (if that makes any sense).  I think it turned out really cute & it was super simple to make.  Let me know what you think.


Recipe:  Wording, watermelon & background shape all cut from JBC cart
Card stock~DCWV "Brights",  AC Patterned Paper "Tea Party" & some scraps I had laying around for wording & light green part of watermelon
Used Scribbles 3D paint to make the seeds pop out, all used pop dots for the melon along with some white ribbon doodling

GILBY LOVES COMMENTS...HIS TAIL JUST WAGS AWAY!!!




1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It