Monday, August 9, 2010

thanks so much

Needed to send a very late thank you to my blog friend Kendra.  http://kendrawietstock.blogspot.com/  She's the one that sent me some samples of  sparkly fluff, they sell it at  http://www.ourcraftlounge.net/
I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Let me know what you think.


Recipe:  The vase of flowers is something that I stamped off a while back.  I no longer have the stamp, so I can't tell you who it's from.
Chalked the image and used some paper glaze on the vase, but not on the gray part
Pattern paper is some really old Creative Memories
Stamp is from MPS Everyday Occasions
Plain card stock, ribbon & button are all from my scrap pile

GILBY LOVES COMMENTS...HIS TAIL JUST WAGS AWAY!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your chalking is great. Nice card!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I just started following. I would love it if you do the same!! Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Wendy ~ thank you so much! You're such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It