Saturday, October 30, 2010

BOO!

Hi Everyone!
Can you tell what's under that Scary Costume???????? If you guested a little Quack Quack then you're right! Gilby thought his little Quacker friend should dress up for Halloween and this is what he came up with. I think he did a pretty good job dressing him up! Let us know what you think.


Recipe:
Gypsy
Cricut carts~3 Birds on Parade for his little feet and PDDU for his ghostly costume
Card Stock-AC
Sentiment Stamp A Haunting We Will Go~Pink by Design
Brads~Doodlebug Design~Halloween Assortment
Ice stickles
Black 3D paint
Ribbon from my stash

AS ALWAYS, GILBY AND I JUST LOVE COMMENTS...HIS TAIL JUST WAGS AWAY WHEN HE SEE'S ME SMILE!!!

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card!!! Your pup is the cutest...looks like he is smiling in his photo..lol
    I'm now your newest follower and would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime.
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It