Monday, October 25, 2010

Memories........

FB is such a great way for people to find each other.  One of the gals that worked on our cake topper for our wedding found me there and posted a picture it.  I can't remember how I found out about www.http://youtopthecake.com  (think it was a magazine), but when I went to their site, I knew I just had to have them make ours.  Sheryl and her business partner hand make each and everyone of these with polymer clay.  I work with polymer clay, but could NEVER make anything like this!

They shipped it in time and it turned out perfectly, they got everything to the T. My dress, jewelry, everything including my 4 leaf clover on the inside of my arm (St. Patty's Day Baby).  We were married in December at the Hershey Lodge in PA, it was absolutely wonderful! If you need a cake topper for your wedding or any other occasion I would encourage you to check out the website I listed above or you can contact Sheryl Caketoppers over on FB.


Isn't it BEAUTIFUL????!!!!! You should click on the picture to see every detail.

Was going to post a picture of one of the favors I made, but can't seem to find it.  Since we were being married in Hershey, PA, thought a Hershey Kiss would be perfect.  Found the idea in one of my Polymer Clay Idea Books. It's really cute, as soon as I can find the picture I will post it.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It