Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Another Look

Hi Everyone!

I had such a great response to my Gobble Bag, I thought I'd post it again and enter it in Made by Momo's Tuesday Challenge, which is to make something with a Turkey.  You can take your Thanksgiving day leftovers, wrap them in foil or put in plastic containers and then put them in this cute "Gobble Bag" for your family & friends in for your guests.  So, instead of Doggie Bag, you have a "Gobble Bag".  Doesn't mean you have to leave your pupsters out though, they can still have some of the leftovers. :)


Gilby & I LOVE comments...his tail just wags away when he sees me smile!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It