Monday, November 8, 2010

BE THANKFUL BLOG HOP WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!

Hi Everyone!

Before I list the name of who one the blog candy, I wanted to thank each and everyone of you for visiting my blog.  You all had such nice comments and it really meant a lot to me!!! Thanks to everyone who became a follower as well, I wanted that to be a decision of you own, so thank you.  Since this was my first blog hop, I really didn't know what to expect, but I have to tell you, this was waaay more than I expected!!!  One last thank you to the Pink Cricut for letting me participate in this wonderful hop, it really was a great experience and I hop to be able to participate in future hops.

Okay, okay enough of that...let's get on with the blog candy!!!  I used Random.org to pick the winner and it was #92, so the winner of the "Christmas Wishes" stamp set by Pink by Design is

Marianne Fiskateer 1607, here's what she said "I love the idea of a Gobble Bag! Everyone always needs a way to take how their leftovers!"

Marianne, please send me an e-mail with your address, so I can get these right out to you!
Anyone who hasn't tried Pink by Design stamps, should really check them out. The quality is really good and they're soo cute!

Thanks again everyone!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It