Sunday, November 21, 2010

Stay Cool!

Hi Everyone!

Thought I'd share a card that I made for my son (21) who's in the Air Force and serving in Afghanistan.

All he talks about other than wanting to come home is how HOT it is there, so I thought a nice cool popsicle ALONG with a care package of all his favorites might make him feel a little better.

He was soo excited when he got it, that I got a nice little e-mail saying how awesome I was!
I don't know about you all, but when my boys show appreciation for something I've done for them, it just makes my heart a flutter!

I think my card turned out pretty cute, would love to hear what you all think.


Recipe: Cricut Cart~Smiley Faces~All Cuts
Papers~All from scraps I had
Sentiment~Unfortunately I didn't have the exact sentiment I wanted in stamp, so I used a rub-on for the "Stay" and the "Cool" is an old stamp I had.
Swirlies~MPS "Every Day Occasions" stamp set
Ice Stickles
Black & White Gel pens

A Big Thank You to Robyn~MPS & Tammy~Creative Critters Cricut Club for all their hard work in making it possible for me to figure out the Smiley Face Cart! :)

Gilby & I Just LOVE Comments...His Tail Just Wags Away When He Sees Me Smile!!!

Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments:

  1. OH HOW CUTE! Praying for your son Wendy & hope he comes home to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that's so cute! I'm sure he loved it. Love all the stamping. :0)
    XO ~ Amy Jo
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It