Sunday, January 9, 2011

MIA and NEW YEAR RESOLUTION

Hi Everyone & Happy New Year!

With the Holidays & family things I've been MIA for a while.  The biggest reason though, is that my laptop crashed for the 2nd time. :(  Needless to say I was not a happy camper!  I didn't realize how hard it would be for me not having it, pretty sad huh? LOL Luckily I was still able to work from home, since my youngest son was home on break and he let me use his. :o)

Well, I'm happy to say that I'm an extremely happy camper now, because my new laptop just arrived on Friday!!!  Yaaaay Hurraaay!!!  Gotta love HSN and their easy pays!!!

So, I'll be able to post now and more importantly I'll be able to go back to my stalking routine. LOL, I dooo so love to peruse all your blogs.  It amazes me how much talent there is among our crafting community!  You all are awesome!!!

This new year I have a few resolutions, one of which is to post more often and enter as many challenges & blog hops that I can, MAYBE even be on a design team!!! :o)  I would love for you all to join me as I pursue my dreams.  I hope to have some changes made to my blog as well.

Gilby and I hope to see more of you throughout the year. :o)

As always,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It