Saturday, January 29, 2011

METAL HEAD 22-BIRTHDAY CARD

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to share the card I made for my oldest son.  He turned 22 last Sunday, boy the years have just gone by sooo sooo fast....too fast!!!  He's really into music, particularly heavy metal and his all time favorite band is Metallica, so I thought he'd get a kick out this.  It turned out just as I imagined, it's nothing fancy, but I was going for a simple look.  Am happy to say that really loved it!!!  Hope you all like it as well.


Ingredients:
Black & White Card Stock
Black Ink
Metal Eyelets
Aluminum Metal Sheet by Making Memories
Diamond Plate Cuttle Bug Embossing Folder
'Metallica Old' Font from Dafonts

Gilby and I just love comments...his tail just wags away when he see's me smile!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It