Tuesday, February 1, 2011

PUPPY LOVE

Hi Everyone!

I'm sooo excited about my post today because I'm entering my card in two challenges that I've never done before!!! One is a color challenge for "Wacky Wednesday" over at "More than Favors", by Paula, the colors were Brown, Pink & Green. The other challenge is Emma's "Throwback Thursday" over at "My Creative Time". Her challenge was to use either Paper Doll Cricut Carts & some form of embossing. I really love how my little puppy turned out, I think it may be my favorite card so far.  I hope you all like it as well!!!


Ingredients:
Gypsy
Cricut Carts~ Every Day Paper Doll (Puppy & Bone)~Paper Doll Dress Up (Grass)~Create a Critter (Heart)
Card Stock~Stash
CB Embossing Folders~Birds & Swirls (BG)~Divine Swirl (Heart) & Swiss Dots (Grass)
PKS~Critter Faces (Med)
Wobble~I won from Miss Emma
Ribbon~"Elsie~Daisy" (Puppy Love)
Various other ingredients~Black Stazone Ink, "Pebbles" Pearlensce Chalk (Puppy), Scrap Ribbon & Cut Metal Tag

Challenges: http://morethanfavors.blogspot.com/2011/01/wacky-wednesday-23-color-challenge.html
&
http://www.creativetimeforme.com/search/label/Throwback%20Thursday

Gilby and I love comments...his tail just wags away when he see's me smile!!!

Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments:

  1. LOve it!!! The pink heart bubble is adorable!!! TFS Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moly that puppy is ADORABLE!!!! I just love the heart thought bubble with the bone in it. So creative and super cute! This card is AWESOME!!! And you used Peachy Keen Stamps and an Action Wobble! I think I'm in LOVE! Thanks so much for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, thanks for sharing!

    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!

    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/02/pixie-dust-paperie-february-kit.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It