Monday, March 28, 2011

April Fools Day Blog Hop!!!

Hi Everyone!

I'm sooo excited to be in my 2nd Blog Hop this Friday!!!

Friday is April 1st AND you know what that means.....APRIL FOOLS DAY!!! I don't know about you all, but I LOVE a good April Fools joke, prank, hoax, etc (as long as it's in good fun though).


You won't want to miss out on all the fun AND Blog Candy!!!

It all starts Friday, with your hostess April from http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

See you Friday!!!

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you have created.. I've been sent by MOMO, isn't she fabulous. Love your blog. I'm now a new follower. Would love if you dropped by mine. www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It