Thursday, March 3, 2011

M.I.A.

Hi Everyone!

Sorry that I have been MIA for a while.  I have been so busy lately with family things and  haven't had a chance to do much (any) crafting in a while.  My oldest son, whom I haven't seen in a year is visiting this month, so it's all about family and then I have to work of course. The only thing I do in my craft room lately is work (LOL), but I'm very fortunate and thankful to be able to work from home!

I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate my followers & people who visit my blog. I will get back to crafting soon, he has other people he has to visit while he's here so I can't hog up all his time, though I would love to!

Thanks for stopping by,

,

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that your son is home for a visit! Hope you are having a wonderful time together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It