Thursday, March 17, 2011

Gilby Getting His Green On!

Happy St. Patty's Day Everyone!

Thought I would share a couple of pictures I took of Gilby this am.  It's St. Patty's Day and everyone knows you have to wear Green, so my hubby & I didn't want to leave Gilby out.

Since it's my Birthday, I get to spend the day with my 2 boys (can't believe it) and my hubby, so far it's been great. Hubby brought me a Cinnamon Dulce Latte & my boys sang Happy Birthday to me while my oldest played his guitar (soo happy to have him back)!!!
I'll try to post more pictures later.
Looks like he's a girl pup wearing a bonnet! LOL!!!
Now this is the real Gilby!!!
And, yes we still have pictures to hang after being here since Sept. LOL

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. What a precious dog! :) And yes, he is soooo cute!

    I found you through Momo and would love it if you could stop by and visit me as well!!

    Hugs from your newest follower,
    Karen
    http://reflectionsofapaperaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It