Tuesday, June 28, 2011

BAKING BLOG HOP WINNER!!!

Hi Everyone!

Thank you to everyone who commented on my cake pops!!!

Gilby & I picked a winner (actually Random.org) & believe it or not, we picked (Random.org) #1!!! How often does that happen???

The winner is...Becky!!! "Ok Wendy, i am going to have to stop hopping! I should have known when I saw the name of this hop that i was going to see some yummy looking treats that i would want to eat! Thanks for the recipe - just what I needed JK. I am already a follower of your sweet blog but i confess it has been a while so now i am going to browse around a little :) "

Congratulations Becky!!! I have your e-mail address so I will contact you for your 411 & send you some goodies. If you don't hear from me by Friday, please contact me.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It