Wednesday, September 14, 2011

TBT CHALLENGE & ANOTHER SHOUT OUT ABOUT MISS EMMA'S SNEAK PEEKS!

Hi Everyone!

Happy Wednesday! Have you all been checking out Miss Emma's (MCT) Sneaky Peeks this week??? If not, you had better get on over there & check them out, you have 6 chances to win some fabulous prizes this week!!! Plus you just need to check out the awesome projects she & her DT has made!!! Don't go just yet though, take a peak at my project first & maybe leave some lovin' if you want! :D

This is my card for My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday. This was a  "CRICUTLESS" Challenge, we had to kick it "Old School" by using punches &/or your cuttlebug! We needed to Create a CARD using the colors PURPLE, ORANGE, GREEN & BLACK!

Thought this would be a piece of cake & that I could wait until the last minute & just whip it up in a breeze, I thought wrong, what was in my brain didn't quite turn out the way I had envisioned it, but that's the way it goes sometimes. Not going to let that stop me from entering it though. You can tell it was down to wire, because the Glossy Accents on the one guys face hasn't even dried yet & I strategically placed my watermark over a thumbprint on the card! lol

Recipe:
I used Miss Emma's "Stitched Circle Embossing Die" for the 3 circles on the card (love it!) with my Cuttlebug
I also used her "Curly Label Die" along with the Stamped Frame from "Inspiring Words Accents" (love how it just fits so perfectly) I heat embossed it with some clear embossing powder & MS purple glitter
The sentiment "Trick or Treat" is from her "Mixed Holiday Sentiments" which was all embossed with the same mixture.
I used the Martha Stewart 1" Circle Punch to punch out the 3 faces from her (MS) "Creepy Face" paper pack.
I also used papers from the "Halloween" set from K&Co. Tim Coffey
Cardstock is DCWV "Brights"
Ribbon & Brads are from my stash
Pop Dots
I used Glossy Accents, Black Glitter Glue (doesn't even compare to stickles) & a googly eye for the faces.

As always Gilby & I love comments...his tail just wags away when he sees me smile!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

PS~Don't forget, next week is our BIG Makeover Reveal & Doggie Walk!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love using old school methods of scrapbooking and cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower. I love your blog page. I have been looking for a poodle background. Your dog's haircut is cute. Sometimes those groomers go crazy. I adopted a yorkie mix who has crazy hair, her name is Scruffie.
    katieoscreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It