Monday, October 3, 2011

JEN'S NEW DIGI STAMP RELEASE....WHO LOVES COFFEE???

Hi Everyone!


Today is a big day for me, first day on Jen's DT and what a great day to start!!! She's just released some new digis for all of us 'Coffee Lovers'! Her stamps are sooo cute, I'm  very honored to be part of this DT!!! 


You can check out her new Coffee release here & also check out the rest of her cute little digis!!! Don't forget to type the code "Wendy" to get 5% off your order!
For some more inspiration, stop by all her DT members (listed to the right).


For my project I chose this cute little bug! I just love the fuzzy slippers & polka dots. She looks like me in the morning before my coffee (minus the wings, lol). I thought the sentiment was perfect for her & me!!!

Ingredients:
Jen's Coffee Bug
MCT Curly Die
MCT Matching Stamp (Inspiring Words Accents)
Copic Markers
Glossy Accents
Stickles
Gel Pens
Cardstock-DCWV, AC, PTI


As always, Gilby & I love your comments...his tail just wags away when he sees me smile!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It