Thursday, October 27, 2011

MY CREATIVE TIME DESIGN TEAM CALL!!! "PUPPY HUGS"

Hi Everyone!
I'm soooo excited about this post today because I'm entering it for a DT position at MCT!!!
Yes, you read that correctly...Emma from MCT is having a DT call!!! When I saw her post the other day I just about peed my pants from the excitement (I know, probably a TMI thing, huh), but it's true!!! I have been such a HUGE fan of Emma's for a very long time now, no offense to all you wonderful bloggers out there, but her blog has to be one of my all time favorites!!! Her designs are always sooo cute and I love her videos, she has been such an inspiration for me!!! 


I am in LOVE with her stamps and dies, they are like no other and they are made by the same great manufacturer as PKS!!! In fact it was Emma who turned me on to PKS, those adorable little faces are just priceless. They both have their own drawer in my craft room specifically for them!!! I have never been on a DT before, but I would LOVE for my 1st experience to be on Emma's, she is one of the sweetest and most patient people (except for may Veronica who did my blog, lol)I know out there in Bloggerville!!! Her current DT is AMAZING and I would consider it a HUGE honor to be on her DT with them!!! Seriously people, even if I weren't trying out for her DT, I totally mean every word of this, because it's true!!! I just LOVE Emma, I admit to stalking her, but only in the blogger sort of way of course. :D


I knew exactly what I wanted to make for this project, I wanted to showcase my new blog and my LOVE for Gilby and my "Puppy Hugs" sign off. Those of you who follow my blog know that I recently had a makeover by the very talented Veronica, it turned out better than I had ever hoped!!! I actually got the idea of "Puppy Hugs" from Miss Emma, as her sign off is "Gypsy Hugs". Early on, I asked her if she was okay with me using it and of course she didn't mind at all, she thought it was funny that I was even asking, LOL!
I'm sooo proud of how this turned out, I think it's probably my favorite card I've made!!! I hope Emma and her DT like it, I know that there are going to be tons of Awesome entries which will make it very hard for her to make a decisions and mine most likely won't make the cut, but at least I can say I tried (thanks Glora!)
Sorry about the photos, not sure what happened :(



~Materials Used~
Stamps~MCT "Anyday Bingo and Crossword" (letters for "Hugs" and Paw Print for bakground)
"Build A Banner Kit" (Houndstooth background for star shaped die)
Dies~MCT "Build A Banner Kit" (all dies for banner)
Cuttlebug (for all dies)
Cricut Cart~Paper Doll for Every Day (Gilby, cut @ 3" 3 times w/E-2)
Cricut Imagine (gray cardstock for Gilby-) *See note below*
Cardstock~Colorbok (White for Imagine)~AC Textured (Black & Red)
Twine~PTI
Ribbon~M.S. (sorry don't know the name)
Heart Punch
Foam Tape
*Since Gilby is mostly gray and white and I didn't have any gray cardstock, I looked up the RGB code on the web and found a gray I liked (R185/G185/B184), then used my Imagine to flood fill a white piece of cardstock with the gray, I love that about the Imagine!!! 


I'm sorry this post has been so long, but I want everyone to know how I feel about Emma, her blog (MCT) and her stamps and dies!!!
Hope you enjoyed my card and wish me luck!!! :D


As always Gilby and I love comments...his tail just wags away when he sees me smile!!!
Thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

  1. Aww how cute. Love your creations and good luck on the DT call for My Creative Time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how cute! You always make adorable creations. Good luck on the DT call for My Creative Time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect card for you...I totally recognize your "sign-off"...Good Luck...I hope to finish my entry today or tomorrow...sooo exciting :)

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. WENDY!!!!! This is SO flippin' ADORABLE!!! I'm so glad you went for it and I think you did a beautiful job! I'm so proud of you!!!! Best of luck sweetie! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog its really cute!!! Love the card too very cute!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute, cute card!!! I love it and I really loved reading about how you came up with Puppy Hugs...its so cute! Good luck Wendy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a sweetheart. Thank you so much. Your card is simply adorable. Good use of Emma's Build a Banner Set and the colors you used. I love it. Wishing you Luck on the DT Call, my friend.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Wendy and Gilby ... what a super adorable card.. I so hope you get on Emma Team it would be a really nice one with all her creative things she does...
    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely adorable! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness how cute! You did a great job! Thanks for sharing. Good luck
    Hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute. Love the banner. I am a huge fan of Emma's as well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can this be any cuter!? WOW! I love this so much. That puppy is the cutest and I simply adore your banner! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sooo kute...luv the doggie...good luck!

    http://www.facebook.com/JanJan808Kreate
    http://janjan808kreate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. your blog is really cute Veronica does do such a great job! I too love Emma and her DT and blog they all ROCK ;)

    You card came out soo cute I like the little pup and the banner great job good luck on the DT call

    Micia

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is soooo ADORABLE, Great Job! Best of Luck on the DT Call. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable! I have to get this banner set it is just so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sooo cute! I love this cute banner and the adorable puppy! Good luck on the DT call!
    Maribel
    ilovescrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wendy, that is totally adorable! I love the banner and the puppy is precious. I wish you all the luck with the DT call! You deserve it!
    Blessings,
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh he is so cute!! Your banner looks great! Good luck on the DT Call!

    Jamie
    Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It