Monday, November 7, 2011

Thanksgiving is almost here!

Hi Everyone!
Am I the only one who can't believe that Thanksgiving is right around the corner? It just hit me today when I was scheduling a surgery for a patient, I said the same thing to her & then I couldn't get that out of mind. I eventually had to apologize because I just kept repeating it, I was stumped! LOL, luckily she understood.
I spoke to my youngest son, I should actually just call them by there names by now, huh? Well, I spoke with Brandon & was telling him that we wouldn't be seeing him until we pick him up for Thanksgiving break (thinking that it was a few weeks away). After having my "ah ha" moment, it turns out his break begins next Friday the 18th!!! I was freaking out & had to send him an e-mail, because I don't think he realized it either. We are both very happy that it's so soon, but with that being said, it still means that Thanksgiving is right around the corner & then Christmas...I am soo not ready for that!!!


Since Brandon's Dad & I are divorced, it's not my year for Thanksgiving, in fact I get him even less than normal because he will be going to Florida the following Monday. He's excited though because he will see relatives that he hasn't seen in a very long time AND he will be seeing his brother Brian!!! Very excited for both of them!!! Since his Dad will have him longer than usual we will make it up & I will get him longer at Christmas!!! I'm hoping that his brother will be here for Christmas as well, but hasn't wanted to commit just yet (new girlfriend and all). I will keep my fingies crossed & keep praying, since he is in the Air Force, and has been out of the Country mostly, we haven't had a Christmas together since 2007! :( If he's not here with us, at least he won't be in Afghanistan like last year! 


Haven't done any crafting lately because I've been sick for over a week now, but I'm hoping to have something posted in the next day or so. I have been working on some organization that I will share soon as well.


Thanks for stopping by & letting me ramble away! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It