Tuesday, November 1, 2011

WINNER OF CATTITUDE BLOG HOP

Hi Everyone!
Hope you all had a safe & fun Halloween night! We don't have any trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood, so it was just your average Monday night around here. I do have to say though that I got an e-mail from my son at school & he loved the Halloween goodies I sent him! Haven't heard back though if he shared the actual goody bags with his friends. ;) For those who didn't see what I sent him it's a couple posts down.


Now, to the winner of The Cattitude Blog hop is.... OCCricut, this is what she said-"Your cards are precious!! The simple one, I think, is my favorite!! I, too, try my hand at simple (because I seem to always try to do too much) and am surprised when simple is GREAT!!!
Hope Gilby is back to his healthy self!!"

Congrats OCCricut!!! Please e-mail me with your 411 so I can get the assortment of ribbon out to you!
Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It