Friday, December 23, 2011

CHRISTMAS CARDS, ORNAMENT & GIFT CARD

Hi Everyone!


Thought I should go ahead & post these before Christmas! There are lots of pictures, so I'm not going to write so much. I do think they turned out pretty cute though.


This is the card I made for my Ornament Buddy
Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch/CB Snowflake EF on Acetate/My Craft Time Stamp & Die/
Silver Stickles
Same Snowflake Punch-This is not my original idea, I found it on You-Tube, sorry, but I can't remember from whom. I-Rock Gems
Same card-MS Ribbon/My 
Craft Spot Stamp/Liquid Pearls
Close up
These Flakes were Stamped w/MS SF Stamp & Embossed
My Creative Time Stamps & Dies
 I've got another card that I will share with you tomorrow, recycle is the word.

As always, Gilby & I love your comments...his tail just wags away when he sees me smile!!!

Thanks for Stopping By!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It