Saturday, December 31, 2011

PAWSITIVELY CUTE GIFTS!!!

Hi Everyone & Happy New Years Eve!


Today, I thought I would share a few handmade gifts I made for the puppy enthusiasts in my family. Everything was made with things I already had on hand, so it was super convenient. They were also used with the same free SVG file (sorry can't remember where I found it) & my Cricut Expression (since I haven't updated my MTC version yet).
My sister-in-law has a girl schnauzer by the name of Harley that she absolutely adores, so I decided to make her this night shirt. I suppose I should have brought out my sewing machine & finished the edges, but I honestly have never learned how to use the darn thing (computerized). 
Before
After- "Ruff" is from the AK cart
Closer look
And the back
My Sister & her Husband have 2 Bernese Mountain Dogs so they love anything Berner/Dog related so I decided to make them some coasters. I found the coasters at a yard sale a couple of years ago (& knew I would do something with them at some point), they were great because they already had the cork on the back, so there wasn't much I had to do.
Some M.S. paint, foam brush & tape
After 1 coat
After 7 coats-Vinyl cut out of Paw & Clear Sealant
Packaged up all pretty-Linked to Passionately Artistic & Pink Cricut See My Linky Love tab at the top of my blog.
I also made them an ornament (I know, the glitter is soo last season, but it was on hand) & one for Mr. Gilby as well.
I just couldn't resist taking a picture of Gilby's first Christmas, look how cute he was!!!

As always, Gilby & love your comments...his tail just wags away when he sees me smile!!!
We hope that you have a Safe & Happy New Years Eve!!!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Such cute goodies- love the coasters and that darling ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the linky party! I love the paws coasters!!

    Oneyearinaflash@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It