Friday, July 13, 2012

ANOTHER FREEBIE FRIDAY!

Hi Everyone!


Have another Freebie Friday for you, only have a few for you, but I think you will like them!


This first one is time sensitive-you only have from 10am-3pm today, so run to your closest Starbucks! You don't have to have a coupon-just go & enjoy 12oz of one of their new "Refreshers" 

And who doesn't love Bath & Body Works, especially when it's free!!! This is a FB deal, where you give them your info & they send you a free sample.

If it's an icky weekend you can pick up a free video game this weekend from RedBox just takes a text.

I know I don't like to clean, but I like Eco Friendly products when I'm able to use them.


Want to make your own Espresso? This is actually a Sweepstakes, for a Free Cuisinart Pump Espresso Maker! This is one of the easiest sweepstakes sites out there, you can enter 3x a day with just your basic info, & you don't have to like all these different FB pgs, blogs, etc, etc, etc. While you're there I would check out all the other giveaways they have & maybe sign up for their daily giveaway posts.


Now, this one is also time sensitive, as in TODAY only... I just thought it was silly, please let me know if any of you end of doing this!!! Dress up like a COW, yes I said COW & get a free meal from Chick-fil-A..LOL


Finally something Crafty, they aren't Free, but basically should be for the deals they are having over at Happy N Scrappin'. Some of you may already be on their email list, but here are some of the GREAT DEALS they are having!
75% off the following Collections-Basic Grey, Fancy Pants, My Minds Eye, Imaginisce & Bo Bunny 


Hope you all are able to take advantage of some of these, have a great weekend!!!


Thanks for stopping by!
PS, I may be back later today if I get anymore Freebies or Deals that I think you should snag! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It