Friday, July 6, 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY

Hi Everyone!


There are going to be some changes coming to my blog soon, including this one. 
I will now be having FREEBIE FRIDAYS, this is where I will give you links to some really cool freebies I have found throughout the week. They probably won't have anything to do with crafting, but hey, who doesn't love FREEBIES!!! Ever since I won my I-Pad 2, I have been entering sweepstakes galore & with that comes the multiple, multiple emails with Deals & Freebies, don't worry, I'm only going to share the ones that I think are really cool.


I will be announcing the other changes as they come up, so be on the look out, I'm pretty excited  to be blogging again!


One of the other things to share is that I sold ALL of my Cricut stuff! So, you won't be seeing any Cricut things here unless they are projects I previously made & never shared or they are cuts I made for my stash. I thought I was ok with it, you know selling my babies, but after they went to their new owner, I was very sad, especially after my 17 yr old pointed out to me what a great deal the girl had gotten, kind of made me sick to my tum-tum! It's gone now though, so what's a girl gonna do??? Get more acquainted with the Cameo that she just had to have a few months back that has just been sitting & collecting dust...lol  


Okay, so on to the FREEBIE links I was going to share, here are just a few that I came across today...Did you know that July is national Ice Cream month???, well if you have a Birthday or have family with a Birthday in July this is just for you.....
Restaurants Offering Birthday Freebies (it's not just ice cream).
Free Kindle Books You don't have to have a Kindle to get them
Free Printables Nautical Themed Baby Shower & Garden Themed Birthday Party
My Favorite Digi Stamp Store, Bugaboo has a Peanut Gardening
Free Krispy Kreme Donut wish we had a Krispy Kreme by us!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It