Monday, May 16, 2011

BUGABOO WACKY WEDNESDAY

Hi Everyone!

Hope you all had a nice weekend!  I'm starting to really get into Digital Stamps lately, I like how they are just literally at your fingertips and you don't have to go to the store and spend a fortune on one stamp.  I also like that you can change the size to whatever you want. 

I'm still exploring all the different Digi Stamps sites, but there is one I found, that I really like,
Bugaboo  they have a wide variety of stamps and great blog as well. They are having an awesome sale through the end of the month of, where every Digi Stamp is 50% off!!!

Here is the card I made  for their Wacky Wednesday challenge over at Crafters Digital Art Center   This was a color challenge, using Red, Yellow and Turquoise with one of their stamps. I used one of their characters, "Stella" along with the sentiment that came with it.




Recipe~
Bugaboo Stamp "Stella Birthday Aged to Perfection"
Copic Markers
Card Stock~AC Textured (Black card base), DCWV~Citrus (Yellow)~PTI (Red)
Flowers~Prima
Stickles Glitter Glue for the Balloon
Paper Glaze for glasses, dots & shoes
Stash-Brad & Red paper

As always, Gilby and I LOVE your comments...his tail just wags away when he sees me smile!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute card. I am just starting to use the digital stamps.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, TFS
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this anniversary card. Bugaboo digital stamps are some of my favorite. You have done such a great job on showcasing this stamp. Love the card design too. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It