Sunday, May 22, 2011

YUMMY, YUMMY BLOG CANDY

Hi Everyone!

I was doing my usual blog stalking tonight and I ran across some WONDERFUL BLOG CANDY!!!

You are gonna want to stop by and take a look at Darlene's blog, not only for the FABULOUS CANDY she has, but if you're into Vintage, you'll see some really BEAUTIFUL cards!!!

Take a look, at what she's giving away, I don't know about you all, BUT I would LOVE to win this!!! This is sooo EXCITING, I've always wanted to sew on cards!!!


Ends on May 30th and she will pick a winner on June 1st!

Thanks for stopping by and GOOD LUCK to everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks SO MUCH for helping me spread the word! Your blog is awesome ... I'll be back! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It