Monday, May 2, 2011

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Hi Everyone!

I work in patient care and I know how GOOD customer/patient service is so important. You don't find GREAT customer service very often, but I recently have experienced some outstanding customer service that I thought I would share with you!

The first is Regina Easter from http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/the_cutting_cafe/ . I purchased some files a few weeks ago and was finally ready to work with them this weekend. I'm kind of "duh" when it comes to computer issues, so I was having a hard unzipping some of the files I purchased. I send an e-mail asking Regina for some help AND you know what she did, she unzipped them & sent them to me again, so I was able to work with them. All while she was in Hawaii!!!! For her to help me so quickly while she was in Hawaii was just above & beyond GREAT customer service. She has some really cute things over there, so you should go check her out if you haven't already!!!

I also wanted to mention Cindy from http://scrapalicioususa.com/ . This is a new company that I just found out about last week. They sell all kinds of supplies AND their prices are incredible!!!
Well, I had some questions about ordering AND Cindy was right on it, she e-mailed me right away with the answers and when I had some more questions over the weekend, she e-mailed me today with the answers AND apologized for taking a couple of days because she had a family crisis. I can totally understand that, but the fact that she apologized and is really trying to make me, the customer happy, I really appreciate that!!!

We have some of the sweetest bloggers out there as well!!! A few recently took the time out of their busy schedules to answer some questions for me (I know, what's with all the ?'s...lol) AND I really appreciate that!!! Thank you, Sarah (The Pink Cricut), Robyn (My Pink Stamper) and Ruthie (September Ninth), you all are AWESOME!!!

I'll have something crafty to post real soon.

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. oh Wendy, first off your the sweetest ever...thank you so much for the shout out....secondly this is one fantastic awesome butterfly card....I so love this girl...you totally rock...big hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It