Monday, May 23, 2011

CRICUT-TASTIC AWARD!!!

Hi Everyone!

I would like to thank Cindy Lou from scrapinC  for awarding me The Cricut-tastic Award!!!
I am soo excited and honored that she thought of me!!! If you haven't had the pleasure to visit her blog yet, you should!!! She has some really cute projects!!! Thanks again Cindy, I can't tell you how much this means to me!!! :D


The rules for this award are:

 Your Blog has been deemed Cricut-tastic!
Wear this Badge proudly on your Blog share it with friends!
Since Cricut is 5 years old and they have an E2 out share this award with 10 people
that you think have Cricut-tastic Blogs!

You also have to tell 5 Cricut Related things about yourself:

1. LOVE HSN, that's how I got my Expression, Gypsy and Imagine (which is on it's way~yaaay hurraay). Love the easy pays!!! I ordered the E-2 when it was on, but ended up cancelling it the same day, because I thought I should get the Imagine first. (Regret that)

2. I'm absolutely in LOVE with my Expression & Gypsy!!! Think I've had my Expression for a little over 2 yrs now & my gypsy for a little over a year.

3. Like most people who have the Gypsy, it sleeps next to me. lol

4. I've gotten soo many good ideas and inspiration with all the Crict blogs I stalk, and I stalk a lot!!!

5. I've only paid full price for a Cricut Cart, other than the lites before. I absolutely HAD to HAVE it then, "3 Birds on Parade" and guess where I got it???? Yeppers, HSN (no easy pymts )! lol

Now, on to those blogs who really inspire me Cricutly!!! (In no particular order)I checked, and as far as I could see, non of these lovely ladies have received this award. 

Ruthie from Septemberninth
Sarah from Pinkcricut
Barb from Bugbites
Julie from Ready Set Stamp
Wendy aka Bling Queen
Cricut Chick from Cricut Chick

Congratulations Ladies!!! 


4 comments:

  1. You are too sweet Wendy--thank you so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy- thanks so much for thinking of me for this award. thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award, Wendy, and thanks so much for passing it on to me! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You so deserve the award and thanks for the sweet comment. 3 Birds on Parade is the only cart I paid full price for also. LOL!
    Love all of your projects.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me....and Gilby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Pin It